Known for small sewer inspection cameras, minCam now presents very compact well cameras.
The Combo system begins with a 50 m hand cable drum and ends with 550 m special manufactured cable on a motorized drum. Smallest camera head has
18 mm outer diameter, 29 mm, biggest 55 mm. Highlight is the BK550 well camera system with a P&T camera head, tested for 60 bar surrounding.
Well camera systems – simple – robust – effective.
Color pan&tilt camera head with head diameter of 50 mm
· 60 bar water protected
· To inspect up to 400 mm wide wells without additional light
· Auto mechanical focus
· 3.5 mm Sapphire glass protected lens
· View angle lens diagonal 136°
· Endless rotation, view angle tilt 150°
· Electronical zoom
· Integrated LED light
· Simple text generator handling
· Pan&tilt values can be shown on monitor
· Integrated pressure sensor
· Easy cleaning of the motorized cable drum
· 550 m flexible cable – PA coated, tensile strength of 5000 N
· Exact controllable up and down movement
· Fold out cable arm
· Dimension: 680 x 610 x 570 mm (l x w x h)
· Weight: about 70 kg (cable incl)
Combo well camera system with different camera heads, outer diameter 18 mm,
29 mm, 55 mm. To be operated with battery or mains, for different cable length
beginning with 50 m, 100 m, 200 m, up to 550 m.
These systems can be run with PC / Notebook too
· 8.4” sunlight readable TFT-LCD monitor in a robust Peli case
· Storage of videos, pictures and audio on SD-card – max 32 GB
· text generator and electronic insert of meter value, date