Pipeline inspection cameras -Troglotech
A wide variety of different cameras are available on the market in order to conduct pipeline inspections. These cameras are designed in order to enhance the remote inspection process. Pan-and-rotate cameras give the operator the ability to position the camera lens in order to properly identify or examine a defect in the pipeline.
Troglotech has designed a new way of measuring defects and other artefacts such as crack-widths while surveying pipe work.
The new method radically simplifies and expedites surveying where measurements are required. Instead of using lasers, Troglotech has implemented a digital camera lens – the operator just has to focus on the artefact being measured and the object distance is automatically calculated and displayed.
T812 P&T camera
Introducing digital measurements
The T812 Pan and Tilt camera with ‘Human Perspective View’ and Digital Lens Measurement.
- Human Perspective view – no upside-down pictures
- Digital measurements of any artefact
- Perfect pictures from our own camera design
- Self-centring – one-touch for a straight-ahead view
- Waterproof to IP68
- Custom LED lighting for illumination in up-to 36” pipes
- Designed for use on the T804 Trogloprobe pushrod system
- Fits our standard skid set for 3”, 4” and 6”
- Sacrificial front bumper – easily replaced in five minutes
- 12” Universal wheeled skid available
The T800 Auto
The T800 Auto-Uprighting camera – tough, reliable, proven.
Features and benefits:
- Fits the T804 Trogloprobe System
- Simple to use – auto uprighting and fixed focus, nothing to adjust
- Fully waterproof to IP68 (160 psi)
- Thousands in use throughout the world in the harshest environments
- Designed for simple servicing at our worldwide service centres
- Low-power operation allows up to 8 hours operation on the Troglotech T804 system
- Tough – Stainless-Steel construction with a 5mm deep Sapphire lens window
- Fits standard Troglotech skid sets
- Well proven camera design
- Super-bright custom LED lighting
- Patented Digital Clarity technology for a sharp, noise-free video picture
- High Definition, 540 lines pph digital sensor module designed by Troglotech
- Fixed white-balance for correct colour rendition – no more green terracotta pipes!
SHARE THIS PAGE