TRENCHLESS TECHNOLOGY TOOLING
The economical and ecological advantages of trenchless technologies compared with open trenching are obvious: valuable surfaces are protected, time-consuming and expensive excavation and restoration work is not required, there are no traffic jams or diversions, only low emissions of noise, CO2 and particulate matter and the actual construction times are shortened significantly.
The Environmental Benefits
Trenchless installation means: it is much safer, there is no surface damage, no disruption to residents or traffic flow and with minimal excavation work, less construction equipment/plant is required and noise and CO2 emissions are kept to a minimum.
TRACTO-TECHNIK develops, produces and markets machines and accessories for the underground installation and renewal
of pipelines. These trenchless NODIG technologies are used for the construction of supply networks for water, gas and power, telecommunications, district heating, fibre optic cable networking and in pipeline construction as well as in sewage disposal. The customers who use these special machines mainly come from the area of civil engineering and specialized civil engineering, but also include utility companies and network operators.
- Moling Equipment / Pneumatic Piercing Tool – Grundomat Soil Displacement Hammers (P Series) – Click Here
- Pipe Cracking Equipment – Grundoburst 400G – Click Here
- Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) Equipment – Grundodrill 4X – Click Here
- Ramming Equipment – Grundoram Series – Click Here
- Winching Equipment – Grundowinch Series – Click Here
SHARE THIS PAGE