PIPELINE INSPECTION CONTROL PANELS
Controllers let you preform inspections, measure defects, overlay text, record Video, gather PACP data and generate reports.
iPEK Control Panels
Inspecting pipelines with the iPEK multi-functional control panels is fun!
Special features such as ergonomic and aesthetic design, intuitive handling and high-quality workmanship support you in managing all inspection tasks with ease. Whether you choose the mobile VC500 control panel or the DCX5000 Desktop Control Unit for installation into vehicles: you will always have your inspection system under control without difficulty.
Mobile Control Panel
The ROVION pipeline inspection system is equipped with the VC500 central control panel and the VISIONREPORTII software. This control panel can also be used with other iPEK systems such as the AGILIOS pushcamera system
- Multi-functional, portable control panel
- Basis for operating software VISIONREPORT II with “WinCan Embedded Reporting“ *
- User-friendly operating surface, optimized for the control of the software via innovative touch and gesture controls
- Modularly expandable software
- Standard-compliant inspections due to integrated inspection catalogs *
- USB, Ethernet and WIFI interface for the simple import and export of project and inspection data *
- Cloud connection (WinCan Web) for a location-independent, quick exchange of project and inspection data via the internet *
- Configurable text overlay function
- Robust design and daylight readable, high resolution touch-screen
- Two 2-axle-joysticks with push function for precise control of crawler and camera functions
- Operation via USB keyboard & mouse possible
- External mains adapter for the operation of the control panel at the office desk *
- Low weight and ergonomic design with integrated, foldable stand
- Compatible with ROVION and AGILIOS inspection systems
Operator Panel Custom-Built Vehicles & Core Control Units
The DCX5000 Control Canel is the core control unit of custom-built vehicles equipped with the ROVION system.
- Core control unit for custom-built vehicles – optimally prepared for all inspection requirements
- Multi-functional control panel with ergonomic design for effortless working
- Compact or customized arrangement of operating elements at your work place for maximum operating comfort
- Handy 3-axis-joysticks with push-function for precise control of all crawler and camera functions incl. zoom
- All important control elements are arranged within the reach of your fingers to ensure a smooth inspection.
- Touch-screen monitor for operating the system and for optimally monitoring the system status. In connection with the frame the monitor can be tilted and the operating elements can be arranged in a compact manner.
- Linux-operating system for a high degree of data security and a fast system start
- All current interfaces at the CCU I “on Board“