CCTV PUSH ROD CAMERA SYSTEMS
Scanprobe specialises in the design, manufacture, maintenance and hire of drain camera systems including CCTV, Wireless, Hand-held, Push Camera, Crawler Pan-and-Tilt and various other Pipe Inspection Systems suitable for use in drains, water mains, chimneys and sewers for pipe diameters up to 1000mm.
Since 1985 Scanprobe have been at the forefront of CCTV drain camera and pipeline inspection system development combining cutting edge technology with robust components and materials to provide the most reliable, practical and technologically advanced solutions available to the drainage trade.
Pipeline Inspection System
The ultimate system, suitable for pipe diameters of 17mm up to 450mm. Maxprobe with 60m pushrod.
The MaxProbe control box is the heart of our system and is packed with innovative and helpful features to enhance user efficiency and provides everything you need to carry out a professional drainage survey. The Maxprobe system is available with a choice of cameras and coilers, all of which are interchangeable.
PLEASE NOTE ADDITIONAL COILER SIZES ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
- Embedded Wincan reporting software included
- Future-proof software updates
- Bespoke inbuilt Scanprobe reporting software as standard
- 10.4” Super-bright sunlight readable LCD display with auto brightness
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion with up to 9 hours running time
- Flexible power saving options
- Charging: via mains 100-240VAC or in-vehicle 12VDC
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth compatible and optional 4G
- Snapshot-capture to JPEG image
- Video recording to MPEG format
- Designed to meet IP64 Ingress protection rating
- Tough, waterproof and ergonomic qwerty keypad design
- Comes as standard with 32Gb of internal memory (expandable up to 960Gb)
- External storage & Connectivity: x2 USB 2.0 ports (supports up to 128Gb),
- SD card slot (supports up to 32Gb), Ethernet port and VGA output
- 44mm self-levelling camera
- Built-in sonde transmitter
- Super-bright LED lighting
- Other camera options also available, see system builder below for more information
Maxprobe Coiler Features:
- 60m of upgraded 12mm pushrod as standard
- Innovative easy-mount MaxProbe to coiler interface allows the user to operate the MaxProbe from a comfortable height
- Redesigned rod guide to assist in rod alignment and operation
The TrapJumper is Scanprobe’s lightweight push-rod camera solution, designed to provide both flexibility to navigate tight trap-bends whilst being strong enough to be pushed the distance in abrasive pipes.
As with the Maxprobe™, the TrapJumper is fully compatible with the same control box, meaning that it is simple plug-’n’-play to start using the latest addition to the Scanprobe family of products.
- 11.8kg weight
- 520mm height
- 445mm width
- 310mm folded and 478mm unfolded depth
- 40m standard rod length
- 8.6mm rod diameter
- 44mm camera length
- 30mm camera diameter
- Li-ion battery with 9hrs running time
- Ingress protection – Reel IP54 – Camera IP68
- 12 LED light source
- 720 x 576 resolution
- 76mm minimum bend radius
- 512kHz sonde at camera head
Scanprobe Push Rod System Downloads
SHARE THIS PAGE