BUY / HIRE / SERVICE / TRAINING
- Tailor made packages to suit your needs as well as your pocket. Please contact us for more information.
- It is often assumed that rental solutions are only for emergency breakdowns. However, with opportunities to avoid capital expenditure and receive first-rate maintenance, the benefits of short- or long-term rental as part of an ongoing contingency plan, or even as a try-before-you-buy option, are clear.
- A state of the art sales, training and repair facility opened for operation in Johannesburg, Gauteng in November 2016.
Ensuring that the customer receives only the best onsite or remote services available.
- All Cameras – Training on all the CCTV cameras, push rod systems and crawlers from all suppliers is offered.
- Sewer CCTV Condition Classification – The globally recognised WRc course for professionals working with key aspects of sewer and manhole inspection, assessment and conditions coding. The course follows recognised specifications laid out in the 5th Edition of the Manual of Sewer Condition Classification (MSCC5).
- Wincan VX Training – For WinCan customers (engineers, office personal and TV operators) who need to know how to properly operate the WinCan software for daily usage. Every participant will receive the WinCan user certification.
- Moles – Basic Mole training enables the participants to safely use and maintain the machine technology according to the current technical standards.