KAISER Moro Elegance
Flexibility to handle a wide range of applications
Top performance, outstanding reliability and excellent design
The Elegance 2.0 impresses with modern looks as well as robust and dependable technology. Decades of experience and cutting-edge development work are perfectly matched in this product line. It uses materials which unite low weight and high resistance.
Triplex plunger pumps are available for the high-pressure system, and MORO KAISER vane pumps or positive displacement blowers for the vacuum system are as well. The respective pumps are located between the driver’s cab and the tank. The components are hydraulically or mechanically driven depending on power requirements. This is performed by means of the power take-off on the carrier vehicle or a separate intermediate gearbox.
Versatility and high operator comfort
The well-conceived modular system allows the configuration of a broad spectrum of vehicles, from the compact 2-axle vacuum vehicle to the top-of-the-range 4-axle combination vehicle. The option of side-mounted water tanks in polyethylene or chrome steel enables the tank layout to be optimally adapted to the needs of the individual customer.
Vehicle operation has been designed with a focus on simple handling. A wide range of additional options as well as different suction boom versions, various jetting hose reels or ADR / ATEX round off the Elegance series.
High-pressure water system
- Triplex high-pressure plunger pump
- Delivery from 68 to 410 litres/min; pressure from 50 to 210 bar
- Main high-pressure hose reels, with a capacity of up to 220m of 1″ high-pressure hose or 150m of 1.25″ hose
- Auxiliary hose reels, manually or hydraulically driven
- Liquid-cooled vane vacuum pumps, positive displacement blower vacuum pumps
- Delivery from 984m3/h to 3.900m3/h
- Rear hinged suction hose reel; suction hose reel on tank in simple construction or with hose boom
- Various hydraulic telescopic suction booms
- Jetting hose reel model KSA for the combination of HP jetting hose and suction hose
- Tipping tank in carbon steel or chrome steel
- Fresh water in front section of the tank, with permanent separation from sludge tank; fresh water in side-mounted water tanks in polyethylene or chrome steel
- Total sludge and fresh water tank capacity ranging from 8,200 litres (18 ton) to 20,100 litres (32 ton)
- ADR or ATEX certification
- Control panel towards the rear of the vehicle
- Radio remote control with all the relevant operating functions
- Memory function for performance parameters (option)
SHARE THIS PAGE