Sewer CCTV Condition Classification Course
This is a globally recognised WRc course for professionals working with key aspects of sewer and manhole inspection, assessment as well as conditions coding, and follows recognised specifications laid out in the 5th Edition of the Manual of Sewer Condition Classification (MSCC5).
BENEFITS TO DELEGATES:
- Gain an understanding of the background to sewer deterioration,
- Learn to use and the importance of condition surveys in sewer rehabilitation.
- Obtain knowledge of the Sewer Condition Classification Coding system, and the ability to identify and correctly code faults in sewers – essential to effective pipe assessments!
BENEFITS TO EMPLOYERS:
- Engineers and technicians will feel competent to make accurate CCTV Sewer inspections and report results.
- Systematic and consistent approach to reporting and interpretation of CCTV Sewer inspection results throughout the decision making chain.
- Sewer CCTV Inspection
- Sewers and pipe deterioration
- Sewer condition categorisation
- Sewer condition coding
- Reporting requirements
- Manhole codes
Note: A complete course file will be provided to all candidates including the WRc Manual of Sewer Condition Classification (5th Edition).
- Independent assessment by the WRc
Note: All candidates successfully passing the end of course assessment will receive a course certificate, confirming certification in Sewer Condition Classification by the internationally recognised WRc